This wellness program is designed to help maximize all the benefits included with your CFMB membership.
The Optimal Health & Wellness Program has been extremely successful in helping clients from diverse populations reduce body fat, increase lean muscle mass and strength, as well as improve overall health and wellness through improved exercise and nutrition.
The Optimal Health & Wellness Program consists of a series of appointments with a certified Personal Trainer who will guide you to the appropriate activities that match your interests, goals, and abilities. Taking advantage of this program will take you one step closer to reaching your fitness goals!
• Time: Your first OH&W Appointment will take approximately 45-60 minutes
• Attire: Please come dressed in sneakers and comfortable exercise clothing such as t-shirt, shorts, or sweatpants.
•Health History Review: Your Personal Trainer will review your health status profile and discuss any pertinent medical conditions that will need to be considered when designing your personalized fitness program.
• Establishing a Baseline: During this appointment, you will complete a series of comprehensive assessments including
a body composition analysis on the InBody570– the most advanced body composition analyzer in the industry. This will establish a benchmark from which to measure your successes throughout your program. These assessments include blood pressure, body composition, strength, cardiovascular fitness and flexibility. We encourage you to participate in all aspects, but if you are uncomfortable with any, please let us know and we will alter your initial appointment accordingly.
• The Workouts: As part of this session, your Personal Trainer will explain what should be expected in our personal training sessions, programming or classes. These workouts are designed specifically for you based on the goals that you express or you may participate in group classes or custom programming.
The goal of your follow up appointment is to answer any questions you may have as a new member regarding the programs and amenities offered at CFMB. If you are looking for information on group exercise, or specific equipment, your Personal Trainer will go over any questions you have and make sure you are heading down the right path.
At this point, your Personal Trainer will have guided you down the path you need in order to maximize your membership and move closer to your fitness goals. The personal training staff (Coach Tadd and Dwayne) are here to answer any of your fitness/equipment questions as well as provide personal training services. Be sure to consult with your Trainer (Coach Tadd or Dwayne) if you are interested in the personal and group training programs offered.
Read more about our Group Classes Here.
• Personal Training Session Demonstration
• Strength Training Cardio/Respiratory Circuit Orientation
• Group Exercise Classes Review
• Meals AsRx Nutrition Plan and App Service
• Strength Training Introduction
• And more